2

kau pelita hatiku..penghargaan kepada yang terhormat

Posted by d[ie]sTROYer on 12:37 AM
it's been 37 minutes past midnite..and i almost forgot that the date have changed to another day in a calendar..16 MAY 2009..at first, it really looks like almost the same saturday..but my adrenaline in the body have converted my sleepy time to at least jot something that everybody should always bear in their mind..what is actually happen to me tonight..it's kind of enermous spirit have join me to spoilt my night though..arrrrghhh...so sleepy... anyway..another thrilling weekend surely awaits me..i can't hardly remembered when is my last time to sleep more than [8 hours] in the weekend..but..its still worth it as my recovery from heart and soul injury is finally comes to an end..alhamdulillah..

the clock still ticking and my age is still ageing..going to 24-year-old-wise-brilliant-boy..17 years ago..i was just a very typical kampong-skema type standard 1 school boy..hehe..my class 'dictator' at that time was call Pn zura ashikin (hoping she is now fine with her life)..i just can't really understand why she is so coooooool tiny petit smile even though the whole class have really comes upside down in terrible world war III..hehe..still hunts me and the rest of us..we juz silly little kid who really doesn't know the meaning of life and future in our mind..

11 years after finishing standard 1 at SK Dato Hashim 1..i was in the highest form in secondary school of SMK Dato' Ahmad Maher..the mastermind was
cik Nik Norhasnida and really remind me of BIOLOGY..the subject that i never got the chance to grab an 'A' in every single test or examination..anyway you really gave me courage in order to be a person that what i'm achieving now..a master student at Universiti Teknologi Mara..

that was just a flash of memories that i never can have it again..it flies like a humming bird but just like the ink that coated in my box of brain will always remind me that those names are my very important people..a true knowled
ge deliver..and yes.. [a Teacher]..and today is a TEACHERS' DAY..i am trully deeply in my heart want to wish SELAMAT HARI GURU to all the teachers of mine, in Malaysia and all over the world..Semoga Allah bahagiakan kalian dengan penuh keberkatan dan kerahmatan di atas segala yang telah dicurahkan kepada kami..InsyAllah..in this oppurtunity also i would like to gain forgiveness to all my respected and beloved teachers..MAAFKAN SEGALAnya TENTANG SAYA..

to all my fren who have choosing this field as their career..i wish them all the best and gudluck..


to my sis, adinee..you make us proud w
ith your achievement..selamat berjaya adidndaku..

and last but not least..


kepada
SAYANG..CIKGU SURAYA HANIM BT RAHIM..dun easily give up in your students.. have a little faith in them and keep fighting till the end sayang..hby doakan kejayaan sayang..

..SELAMAT HARI GURU..

2 Comments


bezday aku pon hari guru..x wish pon.lain kali ingatla bezday aku=hari guru k???


yeke..alamak..so sory la fit..anyway..
to fitriah..hepy belated bddddayyy

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 HayW[ie]rE ur Day All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.